AuditBridge enables your auditors to focus on how you manage your risks, compliance, audit reports, audit recommendations and implementation of recommendations according to the company’s strategy and risk appetite, promoting transparency, accountability, increased ROI while avoiding redundancies and additional risks. Here’s how:
- Audit / Monitoring Checklists: Replace your old audit checklists with current / updated checklists which are integrated into the auditing process.
- Organize Audits: Minimize time and maximize output for all audit / monitoring events including internal, outsourced, and regulatory audits.
- Project Manager: Manage your next regulatory examination within AuditBridge.
- Risk Assessment Templates: Develop institution wide risk assessments documenting the complete rating process (inherent, risk controls, and residual).
- - Exception tracking
- - Centralized location for all audit reports and work papers including internal and external audits
- - Customizable risk assessment feature
- - Scheduling calendar for upcoming audits
- - Notification system for assigned tasks, scheduled audits, etc.
- - Audit prep resources
- - Checklists and guides built into the system
- - Unlimited users
- - Unlimited storage
“When I began my search for an audit management product, I was looking for an easy to use, feature-packed software that included comprehensive audit checklists, risk assessments and audit scheduling. AuditBridge provides those features and much more. It saves us time and reduces our costs. I couldn’t be happier.”
- Jenny Phillips, AVP of Compliance and Core Systems Officer, First Piedmont Federal